This article will cover the sections you will encounter when uploading or editing a price list in quick maintenance mode, the available fields in each section, and what they mean.
Go to the property Price List page, click on the setting button on the right, then select “edit” to enter into edit mode.
Select Quick Maintenance mode, and save the chosen mode as default.
STEP 3: Add Price Range
- Click on ADD PRICE RANGE to add a new row.
- When entering the price range, please specify the number of bedrooms in ascending order from 1 to a larger number.
- Click on the RED BIN button to delete certain rows.
STEP 4: Upload the Latest Price List
- Click on UPLOAD to upload an Excel or PDF document of the price list.
- Click on SAVE or SAVE AND EXIT on the right side of the page bottom to save changes or to exit.
Step 5: Exit Edit Mode