|Who can use this feature?
– Company Admins and Channel Managers
– Available on paid subscriptions
In certain instances, you may not have the other company’s email address. In such cases, you can invite this company as a channel company by an invitation link or a QR code.
Tip: If you’ve been invited to work with another company as a channel agency by invitation links, learn how to accept the invitation.
Channel Management Page
- From your top navigation bar, click the Channel header to access the Channel Management page.
- Click on INVITATION LINK.
Add Channel Companies
Add New Invitation Link by clicking on ADD NEW.
|1. Link Name: Please enter a name for this link; it cannot be left blank.
2. Passcode Option: You can choose to set a passcode for this link, or you can uncheck “Passcode Required” if you prefer not to set one.
3. Link Status: This link is set to Active by default.
4. Channel Manager Assignment: Designate a channel manager for this newly created channel company.
5. Project Selection: Choose the projects you wish to share with this channel company, and then confirm your selection.
6. Confirmation: Confirm to generate the invitation link.
The invitation link will now appear in your invitation link list.
When you click on the link, it will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
You can then share the invitation link with the other company or generate a QR code for the link to share.